Updates In Regard To COVID-19
March 16, 2020
UPDATE TO PRESS RELEASE OF FRIDAY MARCH 13, 2020
Governor Holcomb has announced several additional closures and precautions that all Hoosiers should be taking. The City of Shelbyville is doing our part in limiting the spread of COVID-19 and are taking the following additional actions:
- The Mayor has issued an Executive Order Finding a Public Health Emergency exists.
- Animal Shelter is closed to the public.
- If you need to relinquish an animal you must call ahead and make an appointment with the animal shelter. 317-392-5127
- City Hall remains open at this time, however, before coming please call ahead to determine if your business may be conducted via telephone or email. All departments are implementing procedures to allow for greater opportunities for business to be completed virtually. City Hall Offices and Their Phone Numbers Are As Follows:
- Mayor’s Office: 317-398-6624
- Clerk-Treasurer’s Office: 317-392-5103
- Planning, Building, Engineering, and MS4 Departments: 317-392-5102
- Sewage Utility Office: 317-392-5104
- Planning, Building, and Engineering Departments:
- All forms and applications are on the City of Shelbyville Website at www.cityofshelbyvillein.com/planbuild
- Please complete the forms and return them virtually. The appropriate personnel will review the application and respond through email or phone. All fees will be invoiced.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the office at 317-392-5102.
- The Intelliplex Conference Center is closed until March 30, 2020.
The situation is fluid and therefore dates are likely to change based on the circumstances and as new information becomes available.